In the following air compressor reviews, we want to share you some general knowledge for using, installing and maintaining this machine
Select a clean, dry place with a solid platform to book workshop compressor
- INSTALLATION ENGINE
- Check the power supply as the number of phases, voltage and frequency that is expressed on the label of the motor.
- Arrange the belt in line,and make it perpendicular to the engine
- Check the belt tension: belt should be fitted so that when using force ( from 3 to 4.5) kg in the middle belt we can achieve the deflection on the distance from 10 to 13 mm ( not too stretched)
The tense belt will lead to overload and destroy the belt and engineer. The straps loosing lead the over heat and the unstable speed. Changing the tension by loosening the tightening bolts and slide motor on the base engine. If necessary, use leverage or adjust on the substrate motor.
Be careful: The belt shouldn’t be too tense.
Use wire with the sufficient cross section to guarantee for the ampacity of the engine without the large voltage loss (01 mm2 copper wire cross sections can load 5A), can see the use of electric motors.
When using the compressor , we should ensure the following safety requirements:
- Using insurance to fully enclosed belt straps and can put toward the wall, the minimum distance for convenient maintenance is 2 feet (about 610mm)
- Disconnect the power switch when not working to prevent unintended machine startup.
- Drain the compressed air pressure in the system before the repair maintenance safety problem.
- When wiring, don’t ignore the relay that functions to protect the overload current of the motor.
- Do not change the settings that affects the operation of safety valves.
When mooring equipment to move, do not overstretch the pipes, wires or container.
THE MACHINE STARTING PROCESS
If the compressor is equipped with automatic switching system (with no load pressure relay), it does not load automatically at startup and automatically loads after reaching speeds. If the compressor is equipped with the constant controlling speed (no-loading control valve, the need for physical loading controls). If there is pressure in the discharge line, to launch no-loading compressor it must be operated in manual way after gaining the working speed work. Of course, the function of pressure maintenance will operate until the machine stops working.
Close the switch and start booting. Observe the direction of rotation. The direction is reverse with clockwise when we look from the side of the flywheel compressors for all kind of machine. For single phase power, the rotation directs on the motor label and is defined at the factory. For three phase machine, if the rotation is incorrect, stop the machine and change two of three wires of the motor and then the motor direction will reverse.
MAINTENANCE – MACHINE MAINTENANCE.
A good maintenance plan will increase the life of the machine.
The below is a maintenance plan (Note: power off before maintenance)
- DAILY MAINTENANCE
- Check and maintain oil level between oil Recent glasses.
- Discharge of the air cylinder 4 hours or 8 hours each time depends on the humidity of the air.
- Check vibration and abnormal noise (see table handling unusual problems)
- WEEKLY MAINTENANCE
- Clean the air filter. Clogwith ged filters will affect directly to machine performance and lead to overheating and reduce the life of viscous.
- Clean all external parts of the machine. Ensure the cooling pipe at both ends of the compressor clean. Dirty machine will create unusually high temperatures and oil suffers from carbon in the components of the valve inside.
- Check operation of safety valve by pulling the ring or need.
- MONTHLY MAINTENANCE
- Check for leaks of gas system.
- Check the oil, and replace if necessary.
- Check belt tension, increase if necessary.
- MAINTENANCE QUARTERLY
- Change the oil.
- Check the valves. Clean soot in the van and the locomotive.
- Check and tighten all bolts, nuts, … if necessary.
- Check the non- loading mood of the machine
- Use SAE 20 in winter and SAE 30 in summer.
- Use reasonable viscosity, the speed (revolutions / minute) of the machine will be achieved as desired, within the speed limit.
- Maintain the oil level in the middle limit and lower limit of glass oil visit.
- Stop the machine, for (magnet) on oil.
- Do not pour oil above the upper limit and does not operate when the oil is below the lower limit.
Oil is not too thick.
- Change the oil in the first 100 working hours and 1000 hours for the next time or as regulation. Maybe put it sooner rather normal ventilation conditions. The wet weather is not good.